Chakra’s can increase your health and personal power.
You must gain balance to yourself before you can bring balance to the world. In order to master your own destiny and internal power you must open all of your Chakras and only then you will realize your destiny.
Chakras are like the ocean that flows through the swirling tide pools, much like the energy that flows through the body. Life is sometimes messy. You will see the water gather and swirl at certain points, obstacles will sometimes present themselves to the ocean creating an interruption, liquid herbal incense obstruction or a blockage in the flow of these energies. This dilemma of collecting mass, static energy and increasing pressure at certain points due to the block must be opened and the energy must be allowed to flow freely. Chakras are like pools of gathering and spiraling energy in our bodies. If nothing else were around then these spirals of ocean energy the water would flow freely with clarity and purity.
It is important, vital, to open all of the Chakras so they can flow in a balanced and harmonious state. There are seven Chakras, แทงบอลโลก each has a purpose.
The First Chakra Earth / Root – located at the base of the spine. This Chakra deals with survival and is blocked by fear. -what are you most afraid of -let your fears become clear to you -surrender these fears -let your fears flow away into the ocean
- Root Chakra Exercises – Exercise your root chakra by running, sorno jumping and stomping your feet upon the ground, marching, doing squats, and Plyometric.
- Feeding the Root Chakra
- Root vegetables: carrots, potatoes, parsnips, radishes, beets, onions, garlic, etc.
- Protein: eggs, meats, fish, chicken, beans, tofu, soy products, peanut butter
- Spices: horseradish, hot paprika, Reiseblog chives, cayenne, pepper, Tabasco, jalapeño, habanera
The Second Chakra This Chakra deals with pleasure and is blocked by guilt. -look at all the guilt that burdens your soul -what do you blame yourself for Accept the reality of these things but do not let them cloud or poison your energy. If you are to be a positive influence on the world you need to first forgive yourself.
- Sacral Chakra Exercises – Exercise your sacral chakra with glute exercises, pelvic thrusts, doll18 leg lifts and circular pelvis movements.
- Feeding the Sacral Chakra
- Sweet fruits: melons, grapes, mangos, strawberries, passion fruit, oranges, coconut, etc.
- Honey, molasses, maple syrup
- Nuts: almonds, walnuts, peanuts, macadamia nuts etc.
- Spices: cinnamon, vanilla, carob, sweet paprika, sesame seeds, caraway seeds
The Third Chakra Fire – located in the stomach This Chakra deals with will power and is blocked by shame -what are you most ashamed of -what are your biggest disappointments in yourself You will never find balance if you deny this part of your life.
- Stomach Chakra Exercises – Exercise your stomach chakra by doing abdominals, diaphragmatic exercises, dancing, jumping jacks, twisting, hoola-hooping, and belly dancing.
- Feeding the Stomach Chakra
- Granola and Grains: pastas, breads, cereal, rice, flax seed, sunflower seeds, etc.
- Dairy: milk, cheeses, yogurt, gelato
- Spices: ginger, peppermint, spearmint, chamomile, turmeric, cumin, fennel
The Fourth Chakra -This is the Heart Chakra -This Chakra deals with love and is blocked by grief -Lay all of your grief out in front of you -Identify any and all great loss your heart feels Love is a form of energy. It swirls all around us. The air that Nomads breathed in and out is still left for you and has not left the earth. It is swirling inside of you. It is inside of your heart and it is reborn in the form of more love and new love.
- Heart Chakra Exercises – Exercise your heart chakra by doing push ups, chest exercises, swimming, jumping jacks, for more info please visit these websites:-https://www.elektricienwijzer.nl/ https://wefirst.fr https://mitmunk.com/ Yoga and hugging yourself.
- Feeding the Heart Chakra
- Leafy vegetables: spinach, kale, dandelion greens, etc.
- Air vegetables: broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, celery, squash, Brussels sprouts, etc.
- Liquids: green teas, ginseng tea
- Spices: basil, sage, thyme, cilantro, parsley
- Sweets: Dark chocolate
The Fifth Chakra This Chakra is located in the throat This Chakra deals with truth and is blocked by lies -blocked by the lies we tell ourselves You cannot lie about your own nature you must accept that you are the person that you know yourself to be.
- Throat Chakra Exercises – Exercise your throat chakra by gargling with saltwater, humming, singing, or even screaming.
- Feeding the throat Chakra
- Liquids in general: water, fruit juices, herbal teas
- Tart or tangy fruits: lemons, limes, grapefruit, kiwi
- Tree growing fruits: apples, oranges, plums, peaches, apricots, pineapples
- Spices: salt, lemon grass
The Sixth Chakra This is the Light Chakra located in the center of the forehead This Chakra deals with insight and is blocked by illusion -the greatest illusion of this world is the illusion of separation. Things you think are separate and different are actually one in the same. We are all one people but we live as if divided. We are all connected. Everything is connected. An example; even the separation of the elements is an illusion. All of the elements are one. The elements are parts of the same whole.
- Light Chakra Exercises – Exercise your light chakra with visualization, imagination, intentional thinking, remote viewing, and lucid dreaming.
- Feeding the light Chakra
- Dark bluish colored fruits: blueberries, red grapes, black berries, raspberries, strawberries etc.
- Liquids: red wines and grape juice
- Spices: lavender, poppy seed
The Seventh Chakra This is the Thought Chakra and is located at the crown of the head. This Chakra deals with pure cosmic energy and is blocked by earthly attachment. Meditate on what attaches you to this world. Now, during the meditation, let all of the attachments go. Let them flow into the ocean forgotten. Learn to let go or you will not and cannot let the pure cosmic energy flow in from the universe.
- Crown Chakra Exercises – Exercise your crown chakra through learning, discovery , prayer and/or meditation.
- Feeding Your Crown Chakra
- Incense and Smudging Herbs: sage, copal, myrrh, frankincense, and juniper
To master yourself, you must open all of the Chakras. Surrender yourself. You must open all of your Chakras and only then you will realize your destiny, you will have complete mastery, control and awareness of all of your actions.