Allergies can’t be cured but they can be managed in a way that keeps them from disrupting your life. pollenindex Here are 5 ways you can gain control of symptoms and take back your life.
1. What you eat is important. Foods that are high in anti-oxidants give a tremendous boost to the immune system. By eating a rainbow of foods you help you body take a natural stand against irritants that trigger attacks. kutyulva
A variety of fruits and vegetables will provide your body with anti-oxidants that will keep cells healthy and keep them strong against infections. Eating lean meat, fish, beans, izomautok and grains adds variety while keeping weight normal. Using local honey can also help to desensitize you to allergens that are typical to your area. These add up to powerful natural advantages.
2. Sleeping well is crucial. Studies have shown that the consistency and quality of sleep are directly related to how well your body is able to handle the physical (exposure to and flare ups because of irritants) otthonszuletik and emotional stresses of life.
6 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep has been found to be the healthiest range for most adults. Air that is virtually irritant-free in the bedroom is crucial if sleeping well is to happen each night. villanyt
3. Stay aware of the conditions around you. The advance of technology has put information literally at our fingertips. Make this work for you by keeping a link for weather, pollen count, pollution index on your computer desk top and/or cell phone.
Dry windy days are the worst time to be outdoors. Checking pollen and mold counts regularly and avoiding the outside on days when you know irritants are high will give you less exposure to allergens and more control over you life. This small change in lifestyle can pay off with fewer attacks and more days of feeling great. ekszer
4. Adding moisture to indoor air can help. When the right amount of water is added to the air, it helps particulates fall out of the air. The fewer particles in the air, the less there are for you to inhale and trigger your allergies. The balance of humidity needs to be carefully balanced so that mold and mildew do not become a problem.
5. Control indoor air quality with HEPA and carbon filtration. Since the average person spends at least 1/3 of their lifetime sleeping, it makes sense that the bedroom is one of the most critical places to have clean air.
High efficiency particle arresting filters are incredibly effective at removing airborne allergens. They can eliminate particulates that are as small as.3 microns in size.
This means they can take out the allergens that are most often responsible for exacerbating allergies – dust, dust mites, PG Slot mold and mildew spores, pet dander, and seasonal pollen. This type of technology is what hospitals use to insure clean air.
Carbon filters are well known for their ability to remove gaseous pollutants such as airborne chemicals, odors, and smoke – all of which can cause allergic reactions. With both types of filters, you will literally be able to breathe easier in your bedroom as well as throughout your home.